Zoom is a web based collaboration tool that combines video conferencing, audio calls, and messaging in a single tool. Zoom allows for audio, video, and sharing for up to 300 attendees in a meeting, or 500 in a webinar. Zoom supports multiple devices including Windows and Mac computers as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.
All current faculty, staff, and students have access to a premium Zoom account via MinnState. Please use the MinnState login portal at minnstate.zoom.us or click the button below to login to Zoom.
Joining or starting a Zoom meeting.
- How do I join a Zoom meeting?
- How do I host a Zoom meeting?
- What option do I select if prompted for Zoom login?
- What is proper etiquette for online meetings?
Managing Zoom meetings.
- What is the difference between a Meeting and Webinar?
- How can I create and manage breakout rooms in Zoom?
- Are my Zoom recordings password protected, and how can I change the settings?
Setting virtual backgrounds.
- For help setting a virtual background click here.
- How do I set my Anoka Technical virtual background?
“Zoombombing” and securing your meeting.
- “Zoombombing” is a term used to describe when participants, typically uninvited, join a Zoom meeting with the intention of deliberately disrupting a meeting.
- How can I secure my meetings?
Zoom resources and support.