MinnState extended the StarID password expiration due to COVID-19, however your password for the college network has now expired. You’ll need to change your StarID password to resync it.
- Navigate to starid.minnstate.edu and click “Sign in to Profile”
- Once signed in click “Change StarID password”
- Follow the directions for changing password, and check the acknowledgment box.
- Click “Save New Password”
- Open VPN and click “Connect”
- Sign in using your StarID and new password click “OK”
- Once connected to VPN you’ll also need to resync your new password to your remote device. You can simply lock the PC and resign in with your new password