The Office of Information Technology is pleased to share the following information regarding the Office 365 Shared Tenant migration.
- Use STARID@minnstate.edu (employee) or STARID@go.minnstate.edu (student) along with your STARID password to access email and other online resources.
- Use WebMail (https://login.microsoft.com) to quickly access to your email.
- If you auto-saved your old credentials in your browser, you will need to “forget” those credentials.
- Review the How-to’s to configure OUTLOOK or your ANDROID or iOS device.
- For more information on How-to guides, click here.
- Verify your default email address by navigating to https://starid.minnstate.edu, entering your STARID and STARID password, and choose Office 365 Contact. If you have multiple affiliations, you can select your default address.
- If there are any changes to your name and/or email, contact HR if you are an employee, or RECORDS if you are a student.
- Any legal name changes must have accompanying documentation.
- Any documents (new or edited) between Friday, June 7 and Monday, June 17 can be moved back to ONEDRIVE.
Note: D2L, eServices and other non-Microsoft related applications were unaffected by the migration project.