Anoka Technical College uses Star Alert to send emails, text messages and phone calls during campus-related emergencies, including weather-related delays and closures.
Contact data like your school email address, primary/home phone and cell phones will be automatically enrolled in Star Alerts. If there are no changes to how you are contacted, there is nothing you need to do; however, you can always update your contact information or how you receive messages.
Click here for Star Alert FAQs
Current Students and Staff: follow the steps below to add or change contact information:
- Click “Sign Me Up” if this is your first time accessing this site.
- Hint: You can use your email address – firstname.lastname@example.org as your login address.
- Once logged in, enter your StarID when asked for an identification code.
- During the setup process, the identification code is referred to the Student ID or Employee ID.
- Use your Office 365 username (StarID@minnstate.edu (employee) or StarID@go.minnstate.edu (student)), for the email address.
- Hint: You can also use your phone number on record instead of your O365 username.
- Once you have associated your log in with the information imported, you can update how you are contacted.
Parents, friends of the college(s) and members of the greater community: use the GUEST PORTAL to sign up for Star Alert messages from Anoka Technical College.
Please contact IT.Helpdesk@anokatech.edu with questions.