The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is pleased to share the following reminders for the Migration Weekend, beginning 6:00 PM, Friday, June 14.
In preparation for the migration weekend, please do the following:
- Make backups of any Outlook personalization, like Signatures and Rules
- Export personal contact lists or users
- If you the owner of a shared account, please backup your files and/or settings
**For more information, review the Outlook Pre-Migration Tasks**
**Note: Calendar items updated on Friday, June 14 may not be copied. Please limit CALENDAR changes or keep separate notes for Friday.**
If you work with students during the summer or teach courses, please remind your students:
- D2L, eServices, and installed version of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) are available
- Online versions of Microsoft Office will not be available
- Email to/from college-provided accounts (@anokatech.edu, @my.anokatech.edu) will not be delivered/sent until the migration is complete
**For more information, review the Pre-Migration and During Migration FAQs**
Access to Outlook and other Microsoft-related sites/applications will use STARID@MINNSTATE.EDU (staff/faculty) or STARID@GO.MINNSTATE.EDU (students) beginning Monday, June 17.
The Service Desk team members will update employee’s Outlook client beginning Monday, June 17. In the meantime, you can access your email via WebMail (https://login.microsoft.com) or via the EMAIL drop-down option from the college homepage.
**For more information, review the Post-Migration FAQs**
Please contact the Service Desk if you have any questions regarding any information provided for the Office 365 Migration project.